March 10, 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix

 Today arrived something of which I was very curious - the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. There are many reviews of this product on the web, some like "that's the best foundation" and some "love it/hate it" ones. But the most were quite positive, so I decided to give it a try.



Currently I'm on dermatology tratments which make it impossible to use anything more than cream on my face, if I want them to work as they should. So I've only tried a bit of it on my hand, and it looks very good so far, so I can't wait to try it. You'll be for sure informed of my feelings after the first usage.
I've chosen the brightest tone, because it looks best suited for my fair skin, which I try don't to ruin with any suntan.
It has a yellow undertone, so I think it isn't suited for people whose complexion is very pink.

1 comment:

  1. Great product!
    I am happy, becouse my blog is your favourite. Thank You :*

    ReplyDelete