March 12, 2013

The shining 4: my top hairstyles from the Spring-Summer FW's

My head shape is a quite... unusual one. I don't mean the face, but the head all in all. I always have some problems with finding a hairstyle that would be good for me. Browsing through the SS hair ideas on the catwalks, I found some that people with issues like me could try to re-create.

So, if you have a high and very, very flat forehead, here you might find something that will suit you perfectly.


photo by GoRunway - Phillip Lim SS 

Tousled waves, hair as-if-the-wind-would-love-you... This is what could look perfect on a high forehead - the waves, the texture of the haistyle will smooth your forehead and give it more "dimension". 


rights to this photo belong to it's respective maker - Marc Jacobs SS

A fringe is the most easy way to make your forehead look perfect. And especially when the hair parting is done far away from the head center - it hides the roundness of the hair line on both sides of the f-head. For me it's absolutely perfect. 


photo by GoRunway - Bottega Veneta SS

You think that a center-parted up-do is a "no no" for high foreheads? You're wrong! Just make a few strands frame your head and make it look a little bit messy - texture always softens down the face. 



photo by GoRunway - Giles SS

Loose, big curls swept over the head from one side - you need just that and you don't have to worry about your problem anymore, because a high forehead with this hairstyle looks gorgeous. 


If you have any other ideas for hairstyles, that make high f-heads appear glorious, tell me in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment